Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 weeks and 4 days


Heyas y'all! This is Leiii - Ah!

Ooooh, my days are filled with fun, fun FUN! I getz LOTS of love when I remember to be calm and happy. Itz HARD man! When I seez Moommy and Daddy I just want to love on them and kiss them and eat them up. Daddys big outer fur that he uses outside is espezzally yummy to bite, and mommys litteler outer fur (zwetter?) is SO nice cuz it has pockets and there are always treats for me there. I luv treats! SO I getz happy whenever they walk into my den (kizzen?) and tell them how much I luvz them - but they just IGNORE me!!! STRANGE! Still, they always luv on me after a while, when I iz calmed down. So I getz the luv anyway, hah!

Every day we goez Outside. Outside iz a BIG place, man! There iz lots and lots of people in the Outside, and also big metal thingamajigs like the one I came here in, and even bigger, really STRANGE metal thingies that makes lots of noise and sparkz! Yesterday we walked up to one that was quiet and walked INSIDE it!!! There was luts and luts of people inside. Then it woke up, with us inside it, and started moving and shaking and making noise. Daddy was holding me and I wuz a little afraid, but when I whined and Mommy and Daddy were both very relaxed, and too busy to hear me (STRANGE!!) I calmed down right away. They were not afraid and so I gezz there wuz nuthing to be afraid of. I iz no longer afraid of any of the metal thingies, big or small. They cant hurt me cuz my Mummy and Daddy are big and strong and will NOT let anything happen to me. I have da GREATEST pack-leaders in the whole wide world.

Yesterday evening wuz very funny. I got to go outside my den, the kizzen, and into the bigger den. There I met some really STRANGE animals! They is called "catz". I had met some of them before. There is many of them (one, two, three, many - right?) and some are nice and some goes hzzzzzzzzz at me. STRANGE! All I want to do is play but they getz all HZZZ-y with me! I think they iz stooopid. But mommy said I still had to link to their webbpages from my blog - so you gots some links to the stoopid catz. Pah!

Mommy said it will calm down soon, once they getz used to me. Daddy said he had put them into "Puppy school" to learn about KEWL dogz like me. He even took pictures, look!'


I likes my new toy that they got for me too... Its a little squeaky thing that is much softer on my gums than the chewing thingies. Those are nice too, espezzaly when my gums itch, but dit little one is nicest! Only boring thing is that they never let me keep it when they is not in my den. Says its too small. Isn't dat the point? STRANGE!

My favvo place to play is on mommys legs. Iz very handy since dat means I have a soft spot to fall asleep when I getz tired from playing. Mommy sez she wishes her things were NOT soft but hard, but I don't agree at ALL!


I almost forgot! When we got out of dat big metal thingy yesterday we were in this HUGE green place. I met a friend of mommys and 2 other really BOORING dogz there. They waz both much faster dan me... Note to self: Work to become faster dan stupid dogz. Mommy was ALL ezzited that I ran to her when she called me, but REALLY. There was always treats! Of CUZ I come then? I think Mommy thinks really STRANGE things are good... I won't post picture of that as Mummy says there are already videoooooos - right below here.

Anyhooo! Gotza go! Daddys taking me outisde again. Oh HAPPY!
/Leiii - Ah!