Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 1 - 10 Weeks - Homecoming

Right.. sooo... ummm....

*HI* all!
My name is Leiiii - ah! - or so I'm told. At least these funky new people keep saying those two syllables to me when they want my attention. When I want theirs, I just go "iiiih, ihhhh", as usual - but it doesn't seem to work very well, very annoying! My old mum always reacted to my iiiih-s, but these new people seem to give me more attention when I'm calm and quiet. Very strange!

Aaaaaaanyway! They came yesterday, and took me away from my mom and my sisters and brothers. That was WAY scary, man!!! We went in a big noisy thing for the longest time (well, the he and she said it was only 30 minutes but it FELT like a week). I cried half the way or so, but noone paid any attention to me. When I stopped crying a got a lot of kisses from this human who held me. I think that one is a "she". She smells really good, so I tried to lick her. She seemed to like that, but then I got sad and started whining again, and she started ignoring me again. Weird! So, I figured, I’d better be calm – cuz kissez are MUCH nicer than being ignored!

Sooo… we getz out of da strange big metal thingymajig and I’m in this WEIRD place man!!! I grew up in a nice big den and we had a nice big playarea outside with big walls around. It waz like, REALLY quiet and nice and stuff – essept when we were fighting. We were 7 so there waz LOTS of noise when we were fighting, it was WAY cool!

But this new place we got out at – woooeee! There were big metal thinigies everywhere! Some REALLY big metal thinigies making LOTZ of noise! That “she”-human was carrying me inside her big warm outer fur, that seemed to come off to let me in (STRANGE!) becuz it was cold. I was just settling down when she was walking and then this HUGE and SCREAMING metal things goes by and blows sprakz! I almost peed myself (my bladder is NOT big, ok??) then and there. “Hush baby, it’s just a tram, get used to it” says the she-thing (She smells REALLY good – did I mention that?) with no compassionz at ALL for my fright and plight! Zo, I calmed down and got kisses again. STRANGE!

Sssooooo… we get into this new den, that smells strongly of these two – the “she” that smells soooo good and the “he” that smells really nice to, but differnet, y’know? I’m so tired I could just die, but as soon as I had gotten two bites to eat they grab me and bring me outside AGAIN! Well, since my bladder was just about to burst I guess it was good. I’ve known like, FOREVER (at least 4 or 5 days) that you is supposed to do your “Bizniz” outside. The new peoplez (is it just me, or are they smelling nicer ALL the time? Almost a “home smell” now… STRANGE!) waz very happy at me doing my bizniz. Nobody has ever been happy at that before – there were 7 of uz so my old mom just tried to cound the puddles, it seemed. But these peoplez seemed almost, like, proud! STRANGE!


So I getz back up into that new den again after the bizniz and a big pillow that I CLEARLY remember from home is paced inside a little den – just a little bit bigger than I iz. That looks SO inviting. SO… I walked into the little den by myself and the she (that smells DELICIOUS!) closed a wiry kind of door on my nose. STRANGE!

Anyway, it felt kind of safe and snuggly and warm. First I whined a bit – and got ignored again! STRANGE! Then I calmed down and got lots of soft word and a hand that snuggled me real nice. Dunno if it was the he or she. They both smell so good. I thinkz I really, REALLY likez them. Funny, I don’t know why though…. I mean, really:

What's WRONG with theze peoplez?? When I iz sad I getz no attention and when I iz happy they dote on me. I hear themz talking about this "Seeezar Milaaan" guy when they talk about me, it seem he iz to blame. Note to self – find out who he IZ and then kill Seezar!

Hey you peoplez, more later! Me is zooooo tired now.
Night night!
/Leia