Monday, March 30, 2009

10 weeks and 1 day

So, like... YEAH!

Yesterday was really really kewl! I got to go to something called a "perk" or "purk" or sumthin like that. I was wiz my two peplez (they is my home crew now. Like Mymmy and Daddy. YEAH! Thats what I'll call them. GOOD names! I'm such a smart puppy!) and a really old human that smelled almost like my "she" human. The old human brought a dog wiz her. It was a girl dog, and she said the humans call her "Ezter". STRANGE name! I likez Leiiii - Ah! much MUCH better!

It wazent a very big dog, just a bit bigger than me, so I thought we would play when we got to the pork (pirk? pyrk? No, duzzent sound right...). But noooooo. The old human kept picking up perfectly chewable sticks from the ground and threw them. And Ezter ran after them, but instead of chewing them (Like *I* wudda done!) she picked them up in her mouth and ran back to the humans with them. So the humans throws them again. STRANGE game! And booooooooriiiiiiing!

So, after I gotz tired of eating grass I started chasing Ezter. Every time she ran for the sticks I would run after her and try to ram her. But no matter how hard I runz, stoooopid Ezter runs faster. Mommy says its becuz Ezter is a "Jack Ruzel" and really high ener...gi? ge? gy? Anyway, I never ran after a dog that runs faster than me before. All my brothers and sistaz were REALLY easy to ram. That Ezter didn't even want to play with me. I Think she is a STRANGE dog!! But it was really really FUN to chase after her!

I didn't eat so much of my food yesterday and mommy was a little bit worried , until she figured out that she gives me food ALL the time. She keeps saying STRANGE words to me, and looks at me like I'm supposed to DO something?? So I try doing stuffses, and sometimes I think I must do stomething righjt because she, or daddy if he's the one saying the STRANGE words, says "Gooood Leiii - Ah!) and then they give me candy! That's great!! But the bestest thing with that is that when I do something that gets me candy they is also so HAPPY with me. They call me a good girl and rubs me and gives me looove. Now, if I can only figure out what is the right things to do... I usually get very confused... Its a very very STRANGE game! But I like the rubbing!



Aaaaaanyway! I wuz very tired when we got back from the purk... or, eh, the GREEN place with luts of grass. So I fell asleep and slept almost all the evening. Only woke up to get food and being taken out to do my bizniz. So of course, it wuz really hard to sleep all night. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out that if I sleep all evening I will be awake awake at night? But mummy and daddy looked at me funny when I was juzt telling them it was time for them to let me out of my crate and go do bizniz. So, ok, I told them kindda loudly. But they wuz SNORING! I had to be loud to hear myself over the noise!!

Mommy got out of her big sleeping basket (which is flat with no sides, STRANGE!) and took me outside so the I was happy. Just thought it was STRANGE that she was stumbling and mumbling about "ungodly hours of the night". Anyway, I fell back asleep once I did my bizniz and slept really well, so I REALLY don't see what the problem was!

All in all, a really nice day!
Todeeloo!
/Leeeiii - Ah!